- What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Jenny-O turkey burgers, four different kinds of cheese, lettuce, tomato, milk, mint chocolate truffle coffee creamer, salsa, hummus, cranberry juice, diet lemonade, and water.
- What is the last book you read?
“Fall of Giants” by Ken Follett
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see playing the lead role as you?
Excluding appearance, Reese Witherspoon.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing? Why?
My LBD. Because it’s classic and every girl should have one.
- What small seemingly insignificant event in your life has affected you the most?
I found out I had to share an office with a new co-worker, and I ended up meeting my husband when he stopped in to say hello to her.
- What is a dream you had that you will never forget?
I used to have recurring dreams that I was being chased through my neighborhood, and after running and hiding in people’s backyard for a while, I would start flying.
- How stupid was the last clumsy thing you did? Explain.
I got my high heel stuck in a crack in the sidewalk–for the second time in the same week.
- Who would you write a song for and what would you name it?
My dog Marlow. It would be called “Stop digging in the backyard please.”
- Why did you choose the alias you chose?
One of my friends in college used to call me Kiki.
- What was the worst punishment you received as a child (and what did you do to deserve it)?
I was grounded for a month for arguing with my mom.
- What were some of the crazy fads you and your friends went through?
Jellies, Trapper Keepers, slap bracelets, charm necklaces, teased bangs, banana clips, crimped hair, slouch socks, Spandex leggings, jean purses, jams, I.O.U. sweatshirts, Z Cavaricci’s, Skidz, acid washed jeans…
- What major historical events have taken place in your lifetime?
Fall of the Berlin Wall, end of the Cold War, the 50-star U.S. flag becomes the longest flying flag in history.
- What hobby did you have when you were younger that you would have loved to continue doing?
Playing the piano. It would be fun to give piano lessons!
- What would YOU name your first child (pretend your significant other has no say in the matter)?
Evan or Skylar. I like the name Evan. My last name begins with an “S,” so Skylar would be a good first name to go with it.